- Fully heated and air conditioned
- Indoor and outdoor runs
- Spacious indoor play and training room
- Large fenced outdoor exercise areas
- Available by appointment.
Making an Appointment
- Please call within our normal business hour to make an appointment for your pet to stay with us. Reservations are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- We require a minimum of two weeks notice for a reservation. This is especially important on holidays, weekends, and during the summer months. Reservations are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Daily schedule may vary according to the season of year and weather conditions
Daily Morning Schedule
Daily Afternoon Schedule
Daily Evening Schedule
|7:30pm—8:30pm||Personal check & retire|
What to Bring
- Vet records are required prior to boarding your dog. If they are not in our possession, your dog will not be admitted into the kennel. Vet records consist of immunization records and a copy of your dog license. We require updated vaccinations for:
– Canine Influenza”
- We must retain a copy of your dog license in accordance with Pennsylvania State Law. Dog licenses are available at your county treasurer’s office.
- When you drop off your pet, you may bring your own food. If you choose not to, we supply kibble and canned food for your dog.
- We provide bedding for all dogs who stay with us; however, you may bring your pet’s familiar bedding from home.
- Please be sure to label all medication that your pet may require while staying with us.
- Please do not bring bowls; they will be provided for all pets.
|All dogs under 10lbs||$30.00 per night|
|All dogs 10lbs and over||$35.00–$45.00 — depending on size|
- Charges start on the day you drop your dog off regardless of time.
- Pickup before 12:00pm (noon), and there is no charge for the day of pickup. Pickup by 4:00–6:00pm, and there is a half day charge.
- We accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover), cash, or personal checks due at the time of pickup for your pet.
- If there are any question regarding pricing, charges, and payment, please contact us.
If you show up outside of our retail hours, you will not be admitted. Please adhere to the designated times.
- Monday — Friday: 8am–12pm | Closed Mid-day | 4pm–6pm
- Saturday: 8am–1pm
- Sunday: 11am–1pm
- Thanksgiving | Christmas Day | Easter Sunday
- Sunday hours in effect on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
Please feel free to reach out with any questions or inquiries. We look forward to hearing from you!