- Fully heated and air conditioned
- Indoor and outdoor runs
- Spacious indoor play and training room
- Large fenced outdoor exercise areas
- Available by appointment
- Tour the exercising areas
- View the kenneling facilities
- Speak with our staff
Making an appointment
- Please call within our normal business hour to make an appointment for your pet to stay with us. Reservations are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- We require a minimum of two weeks notice for a reservation. This is especially important on holidays, weekends, and during the summer months. Reservations are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
From Friday of Memorial Day weekend through Monday of Labor Day weekend,all weekend boarding will require a minimum three-night reservation.
- Daily schedule may vary according to the season of year and weather conditions
ROUTINE DAILY SCHEDULE
What to bring
Vet records are required prior to boarding your dog. If they are not in our possession, your dog will not be admitted into the kennel. Vet records consist of immunization records and a copy of your dog license. We require updated vaccinations for:
– Canine Influenza”
- We must retain a copy of your dog license in accordance with Pennsylvania State Law. Dog licenses are available at your county treasurer’s office.
- When you drop off your pet, you may bring your own food. If you choose not to, we supply kibble and canned food for your dog.
- We provide bedding for all dogs, so refrain from bringing your dog’s own bed. A mat that would be washable is acceptable.
- Please be sure to label all medication that your pet may require while staying with us.
- Please do not bring bowls; they will be provided for all pets.
* Bathing is available to boarding dogs prior to departure for an additional fee.
Size & Energy Level of The Dog (Any Size)
- Charges start on the day you drop your dog off regardless of time.
- Pickup before 12:00pm (noon), and there is no charge for the day of pickup. Pickup by 4:00–6:00pm, and there is a half day charge.
- We accept personal checks and credit/debit cards (may require an additional fee) due at the time of pickup for your pet.
- If there are any question regarding pricing, charges, and payment, please contact us.
If you show up outside of our retail hours, you will not be admitted. Please adhere to the designated times.
- Monday — Friday: 8am–12pm | Closed Mid-day (noon—4pm) | 4pm–6pm
- Saturday: 8am–12pm
- Sunday: Closed
1825 Diamond Street Sellersville, PA 18960